Beginning Section: The beginning section of the manuscript should be in the following order
- Title Page: Manuscript Title, Authors, Affiliations, Corresponding Author Details
- Key Words
Middle Section: The following elements can be presented or renamed as the manuscript demands
- Materials and Experimental Methods
- Results and Discussion
Ending Section: The following elements can be presented in the following order
- Conflict of interest
Other Elements: Supporting information for your manuscript
- Figure captions should be presented along with the Figure and the Figure will be inserted immediately after the first paragraph where the Figure is cited.
- Table captions should be presented along with the table and the table will be inserted immediately after the first paragraph where the table is cited.
- Supplementary files submitted will be uploaded separately.