Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research centres and the industry are main stakeholders that benefitted greatly from this knowledge dissemination.
With Open Access, researchers and scientists across the globe can read and build on the findings of others without restriction and thus accelerates the discovery.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.The authors publishing with Hendun Research Access retain copyright to their work and allow others to copy, distribute, transmit, and adapt their work, provided proper attribution is given. Authors may also publish the final paper on any repository or website with a complete citation for the paper.
Much of the medical and scientific research is paid for with public funds. Open Access allows taxpayers to see the results of their investment and thus aids in public enrichment.
Open Access means that professors and teachers to various under graduate and post graduate students have access to the latest research findings across the globe and thus help students pave new path towards scientific research.
Through Open Access publication, authors benefit in number of ways:
- Standards of high-quality publication, rapid peer-review, production and publication.
- Enhances the visibility and takes steps in the promotion of the article in social sites like LinkedIn and by creating blogs of the article submitted and thus avail free dissemination and frequent citation which is a great support to the authors.
- Liberal licensing and re-use policy through Creative Commons license.
- Easy and immediate online access.
- High Impact factor and chances of getting cited, thus enhances the author′s API Index.